Scuppered by the Weather

So A few days ago I had an epic adventure planned, head to the Peak District, wild camp near a fantastic view, get stunning photographs, come home and celebrate.

Sadly, the Peaks are in for some really unpleasant weather over the time that I was planning to go, and happy though I am to rough it, frankly I would be asking for trouble to go out now. So, I will have to wait until the forecast is a little better. It’s quite frustrating, because I have two itches I need to scratch, one for taking photos, and one for camping!

Oh well, better safe than sorry.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s